Friday, January 18, 2008

Still more freedom

I admit it: I'm a little spoiled.

We're sneaking away again. Skiing. Without Graham.

Not quite Freedom 2007 but a day and a half of adult fun nonetheless. Oma's coming over mid-morning on Saturday and we're heading up to Collingwood (about two hours north of Toronto). We'll be back early Sunday evening in time to tuck Graham into bed.

Rob's brother and his wife belong to a really fun ski club up there and apparently there is a apre-ski soiree Saturday night involving oysters and dancing.

So obviously I'm in!

I'll be sure to post some pics as soon as I'm back Sunday. Have a fantastic weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

21 comments:

Amy said...

I'm jealous!
Have a great time.

dawn klinge said...

Sounds fabulous! Have a great weekend.

Kellan said...

Have fun! I WANT TO GO WITH YOU! Kellan

Beth Cotell said...

Sounds like fun! Can I go??

Llama Momma said...

It's so good to get away as grown ups. Good for everyone!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh so jealous! I'd love to sneak a freedom day. ;)

Enjoy your skiing!

OHmommy said...

Again?

Why? Why must you spend so much alone time with your husband? Why?

LOL... have a good time. I just a little jealous. Again. :)

Brittany said...

Have a spectacular time!! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Have fun! I am so jealous! I'd love a non-kid getaway!

newduck said...

I don't even have a baby yet and I'm jealous! But here's something I don't understand. On Jan. 16 you posted (adorable) pictures of Graham in the woods. But the surroundings look suspiciously un-Canadian. Where's the snow? Where's the bitter, freezing wind? Where is the bacon that comes in rounds instead of strips? Here in WI we're at "feels like negative 29 fahrenheit" and I'm bitter that even the Canadians have it better than us.

Laura said...

Have a great time!!!!

jennwa said...

Have fun. I am jealous.

Kyla said...

Have fun, you!

ewe are here said...

My husband would be green with envy.

Have fun!

Damselfly said...

Sigh, I miss skiing. Have fun!

AutoSysGene said...

Oh, green with envy. Of course I don't ski but I do sip cocoa by the fire really well. Enjoy!

Kat said...

Wow! I am so jealous! That sounds like so much fun. Have a great time and take lots of pics.

GoMommy said...

So JEALOUS! Feel trapped. Send cake with a nail file baked in it.

Family Adventure said...

Have an awesome time! Which ski club?? I think I know it...

Heidi

Barrie said...

As I type this, I'm sure you're having fun!

Karen MEG said...

Oh, you enjoy yourself.
Oysters and dancing, I'd be so there too (oh yeah, the skiing, only after the skiing ;).