Friday, November 30, 2007

Bye bye NaBloPoMo (don't let the door hit your ass on the way out)

I am not going to pretend that it hasn't been hard.

It's been hard. It's been kind of a hard month in general.

There was the incident with the car. There was the incident with the other car. There was stress at work. A lot of stress at work

There was a birthday party that was perfectly lovely but an immense amount of work.

Did I mention that tomorrow is my work's annual children's Christmas Party? We're expecting about 400 people. We are taking 20,000 square feet of completely empty studio space and transforming it into a winter wonderland: lights, music, food, rides, decorations, arts and crafts, face painting, snow, gifts, a magician, elves, Santa. Did I mention I'm organizing that?

No - it has not been easy posting every single day during this National Blog Posting Month. But I did it. And I feel proud. I feel really proud of this. And this. And especially this.

And I feel excited about all the new readers I have gained, all the fantastic blogs I have discovered and all the cyber-friendships I have forged.

I will not be posting every single day from here on out, but I will be posting frequently - I am aiming for 5 days a week.

Thanks for reading. And thanks for pushing me to be a better writer.

NaBloPoMo 2008 here I come!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have loved reading your blog every single day for this month! Keep up the fabulous work!! Have fun at the party tomorrow!

Badness Jones said...

You should feel proud - you have a great blog. The kid's party sounds great, and I'm sure when you see the expressions of joy and wonder on all those little faces it will be totally worth all the effort.

Ali said...

i'm impressed with anyone who could do this...i need my weekends off! :)

ms blue said...

Congrats! You should feel mighty fine. Plus I meant to mention earlier that your redesign is fabulous.

That huge winter wonderland party sounds very impressive too. Have fun!

Dayna said...

Congrats on making in the whole month! I think I'll try next year! Great job again!

S said...

Congratulations! You did a fantastic job, especially considering all of the other things that you had going on.

crazymumma said...

Are you going to let us read it?

Kellan said...

Congratulations for making it through and I am glad to be named as one of your new readers and have enjoyed getting to know you. Hope to see lots of you - take care and have a good weekend. Kellan

Gabriella said...

Congrats!!! Loved reading all your posts. Have a great week.