Friday, December 12, 2008

My Vanity Fair cover?

Over the past year or so you have read many of my ruminations on what the future holds for my darling boy.

At different times he has displayed traits that had me imagining his future as a structural engineer, a celebrated artist and even, in my lower moments, a bathroom attendant.

Remember?

Yeah, well, forget all that. Because this unretouched photograph?


Graham took it.

That's right. My son, the barely-three-year-old-but-nonetheless-soon-to be-world-famous photographer, took it.

For serious.

Move over Annie Leibovitz: there's a new shooter in town.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

22 comments:

KG said...

Good for him! I'm impressed.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Some of my favorite pictures are ones from the kids when they were little. They get the most amazing angles. He's already "published!"

OHmommy said...

Whoa....


amazing.

I have 2 daughters for whom he could pick as his bride, just saying...

Anonymous said...

Right, that's it, I'm putting my camera down, there's just no point any more.

Holly said...

that is good. he even has you in focus and the blurred background. go graham! :)

Melisa Wells said...

Awesome. Go Graham!

Badness Jones said...

It's lovely. (See? A close and trusting relationship with your photographer DOES help! You look gorgeous. How far in advance is he booking?)

~Swankymama said...

Awesome Blossom!

Give that kid a Klondike bar! :o)

Karen MEG said...

What a gorgeous shot!!!

And girl, you're rawkin' the bangs :)

Laura said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Gorgeous shot, of a gorgeous mommy, by a gorgeous little man!

April said...

Very impressive!

Janet said...

Impressive!

My son took the best photos when he was three, before he gave the composition much thought.

for a different kind of girl said...

WOW! This is gorgeous and great! It feels like a great album cover.

Vered said...

This IS a fabulous photo.

Angella said...

I love it. Love it, love it, love it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT.. there is raw talent there for sure.

Miss Lisa said...

Wow--great job :)

Heather said...

Nice work Graham!

Anonymous said...

It's a great photo.

Michelle said...

Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Totally beautiful! Great job Graham!

Jaina said...

That's seriously impressive. I love it! Way to go Graham.