Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If I win I'll make you Secretary of State...

I have my limits.

I'm not quite shameless enough to post another heart-wrenching photo of Graham in the hopes that it will compel you to cast your vote for Don Mills Diva in the final round of the Canadian Blog Awards.

So I've skipped the photo in favor of a simple plea.

It seems this site is among the top five in contention for Best Family Blog in the Canadian Blog Awards and I'd very much appreciate your support in the final round. You can vote by clicking here:

http://cdnba.wordpress.com/vote-2008/best-family-blog/

Click on the circle beside Don Mills Diva and hit the vote button at the bottom.

Thanks a lot!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

20 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Secretary of State? Nah. But I voted anyway.

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Oooo Congrats on making it to Round 2! Exciting :D I voted of course :D

Unknown said...

Just call me Hilary... or not. ; ) I voted!

Vered said...

But of course!

Good luck. :)

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Congrats! I voted!

Ellyn said...

You got my vote.

Karen MEG said...

Darn, they wouldn't let me vote twice :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Duly voted.

Barrie said...

The good news I don't actually want to be Secretary of State!!

Hey, if you're up for it, I tagged you. But, on the plus side, you get a very cute award (or two) out of it...

Backpacking Dad said...

Done.

Who the hell are those other jokers? If I haven't eaten weirdly non-sweet waffle cones with them, then they ain't nobody.

Queen of My Domain said...

That's great that you made it so far...I already went and voted for you. I would have even without your shameless request, I enjoy your blog to much not to.

Rima said...

Done :)

CC said...

I voted and am anxiously awaiting my new position.

AutoSysGene said...

So when do I get to be Secretary of State! :) Good luck!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I voted. But I'm not Canadian... Shhh....

Blog said...

I'm so out of the loop right now! I have NO idea the Canadian Blog Awards were happening! Congrats on getting this far!!! Off to go vote for you! :)

Last Place Finisher said...

Got my vote.

Jaina said...

Got my support 100%! :) Best of luck!

Jannie Funster said...

"I'll make you Secretary of State, even tho I couldn't stand you in the primaries?"

Hey just dropping in on your party via Vered's blog.

I'm originally from N.B. or N.S depending on how you look at it.

Amy said...

You've got my vote!