Friday, November 2, 2007

Somebody stop me!


It's official, I'm insane.
Don Mills Diva is playing nice with other bloggers and participating in National Blog Posting Month 2007. In order to earn my net cred I have to post every single day in the month of November.
Thirty days, 30 posts. God help me. And God help you poor readers who are going to suffer through this odyssey with me.
I'm going to need all the encouragment I can get so check back every day, keep cheering, keep commenting and if I post something you like, e-mail it to a friend.
And yeah, I'm counting this as a post. But I promise they won't all be this lame!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Dayna said...

30 posts in 30 days? Hell, I'm happy when I post every other day.

Thanks for letting me know what Don Mills is - so funny - it's a photography studio here in the US - so I was trying to figure out if you worked for them. LOL.

Good luck on the 30 day quest!

Shauna said...

I'm doing it too. First time. It's not going to be easy.

Good luck to you!

Trish K said...

every post counts

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Good luck

Gabriella said...

Have fun and Happy reading!