Monday, November 26, 2007

Hot mama indeed

I think I'm a relatively hot mama.

Key word: relatively.

The older I get, the more I realize that attractiveness is all relative and that realization is what allows me to feel good about myself despite the fact that I will never, ever look as good in a bikini as I did 15 years ago.

There's lots of talk out there about how thin models are, how airbrushed they are...

They're young! They're so very young and I am not. And if you stick me with a group of 20-year-olds I'm gonna look like a hag and I know that and I'm okay with that.

Check out the rest at:

Mommyblogstoronto

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

newduck said...

I love your new design, and you DON'T look like a hag next to any 20 year old!!!

Kellan said...

Nope - you're not a hag! I'm no hot mama - most of the time the little kids ask if I'm my six year old daughter's grandma *sigh* - take care, Hot Mama!

Kayris said...

I didn't appreciate my body when I was in high school, but now that I'm an adult, I think I look better. I've got actual curves! Plus, with age comes confidence and that is sexier than tight abs any day.

ms blue said...

Fashion magazines can be sad. The sixteen year old models are not what I desire to look like.

It's more attactive to see a woman who's comfortable with who she is.