Thursday, May 7, 2009

Waiting to exhale

More than once over the last few days I have caught myself holding my breath.

I am on tenterhooks.

I am on the verge of a major life change. I am marking time, counting the days (hours?) until I can let it all out here and resume the style of writing that has both sustained me and allowed me to amass quite a large number of readers who I fear are growing increasingly bored and frustrated by my paralysis.

I'm sorry.

I thank you for your patience and I thank my sister-in-law LeeAnne for continuing to write entertaining things for you to read over at my other joint. You can check out her latest by clicking here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

17 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I'm neither bored nor frustrated--I'm uncharacteristically patient :)

Nowheymama said...

Can't wait to hear!

Angella said...

We'll be here whenever you're ready.

Vered said...

It's life. I'm sure everyone understands.

Anonymous said...

Divorce? Adoption? Moving? I'm dying to know!!!

April said...

I join the chorus of not being bored or frustrated, just concerned and hoping things work out for you and your family.

Jess said...

Sounds wait-worthy!

Beth Cotell said...

Not bored or frustrated...just hanging out here waiting!

Mandy said...

Great build up!

Hope to hear soon chicka. (Only because I am excited, not because I am bored over here.)

Jaina said...

You could be called many things, but boring will never be one of them. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you're ready.

Heather said...

Can't wait to hear!

Aunt Becky said...

Hope it's a wonderful thing. And I'm never bored by you, DMD, you know that.

Pregnantly Plump said...

Good luck with the big change! And I love the term "tenterhooks." How can a person be bored when you use $5 words like that?

Oz said...

I'll be checking back regularly to hear about it!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

And now WE'RE on tenterhooks, too!

Hope it's a good change!

zelzee said...

I'm not going anywhere. Have been lurking here for awhile now.

Laski said...

You mean I was supposed to be bored and frustrated all this time.

Well, you certainly failed that one . . .

:)

Take your time . . .