Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am so freaking relaxed

I have a glass of wine in my hand.

My legs are aching after a hard but wonderful day of skiing. I just returned from a stint in the hot tub and am heading out for dinner soon.

Just wanted to share:

The view from our front window.


A shot taken on the chair lift


DMD in action on the slopes.


I've called home three times so far, though I'm going to call again in about five minutes. Graham? Apparently he's a perfect angel when I'm not around, except for one small incident in the mall yesterday involving a bunch of balloons and a high speed chase.

Yes, that's right. I go away for four days and my two-year-old is the subject of a security take-down in Sears.

Oh well, they can't say I didn't warn them.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

GoMommy said...

Swoosh for me!

Tania said...

That sounds perfect. Keep enjoying.

Kellan said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But ... I still hope you have a blast! It's beautiful there! See ya. Kellan

Now I gotta go back up and look at that picture again - if I can see it through my poor-me tears.

Badness Jones said...

Go Graham! Woohooo! You show that Grammy who's boss!!!!

Family Adventure said...

Amazing. Love the pictures. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Heidi

Karen MEG said...

DMD, lovelyyyyyyyy!!!! You look smokin' hot, BTW in that very chic ski outfit... and bonus, sure looks like you know what you're doing on those slopes!
So glad you're having a good time.
And too funny about Graham and his balloons!

OHmommy said...

Sweet outfit. Wine. Hot tub. So jealous!!!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Sounds like you are having an amazing time and you look so gorgeous, all ski-bunny;)
Have an extra glass of wine for me, will ya?
take care and Happy Holidays, I will be back here after Christmas!

Kellan said...

I'm still soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! Thanks for coming over and leaving the Birthday wish for my sister - that was very nice, seeing how busy you are and all!!! Take care. Kellan

newduck said...

Argh. I am mad crazy sick jealous. Not just because you're having an amazing vacation but because you manage to look good in ski clothes. The few times I've tried to ski I looked like a fat four-year-old boy in his first snowsuit. Good job!

mamatulip said...

Wow. I gotta say, even though I loathe skiing, I am a bit jealous right now.

Okay. A lot jealous.

Rachel said...

LOL!!

You did warn them :-) Fabulous pictures! i'm glad you're having a wonderful time! Keep enjoying!!!

lindsey said...

It looks like you guys had a great time on the slopes!

I love your winter gear and only wish I could look that good and graceful heading down the hill.

Whitenoise said...

Great photos. We're building up to Tremblant. So far my kids have only skied SnowValley, Horseshoe and Blue Mountain.