Friday, January 16, 2009

Not Guilty!

(by LeeAnne)

Women spend so much of their lives feeling guilty.

Guilty about working outside the house, guilty about not working outside the house. Over scheduling, under scheduling. It just doesn’t matter: we feel guilty.

But Debbie Travis, star and creator of The Painted House, a 14-season, 200- episode, world-wide phenomenon has a new book that advises women to cut out the guilt.

Not Guilty - My Guide to Working Hard, Raising Kids and Laughing Through the Chaos is part memoir and part how to succeed in business, but mostly just Travis relaying how she made it through with lots of chutzpah, tantrums (hers) and laughter.


Click on over to Don Mills Diva Recipes and Reviews to read more about Not Guilty - My Guide to Working Hard, Raising Kids and Laughing Through the Chaos and to enter for your chance to have a copy of the book shipped right to your front door!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow. I need this big time. I feel guilty about everything I do. Why are women equipped this way?

flutter said...

I completely needed this today.

Rhea said...

I really like the cover. Very appealing. Sounds like a great mommy-read.

moplans said...

I like Debbie as a TV personality but I really did not expect to love the book as much as did.