Friday, January 23, 2009

Mickey knows cake!

(posted by LeeAnne)

Remember when I went to Disney World and brought back that fabulous soup recipe from Boma?

Well, that's not the only great recipe I managed to get their chefs to reveal. While I was there I got to wondering how a visitor with allergies would survive at Walt Disney World: it turns out very well, thank you very much.

The chefs at Boma are allergy savvy and know the scoop. While there, the flourless chocolate cake caught my eye. Although our dairy-free readers may want to make some substitutions, I recommend anyone who is gluten-free check this one out...

Pop on over to Don Mills Diva Recipes and Reviews to check out the great recipe for flourless chocolate cake that LeeAnne scooped from the chefs at Boma in Walt Disney World. And while you're there be sure to enter the contest to win a copy of Debbie Travis's new book Not Guilty - the contest is closing this weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar