Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Paging Art Linkletter

My kid may still refuse to poop on the potty.

My kid may still expect a parade in his honour four times daily when he deigns to pee on the potty.

But my kid?

Has manners, folks, manners in spades.

Just a few nights ago, after helping him on the potty and (as per usual) thanking him profusely for being such a big boy and letting mommy know when he had to go he responded thusly...

"No, no, no, NO SIRREEE! I say thank YOU mommy...for making sure that my penis was behind the pee guard."

Sniff.

And they say parenting is thankless.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

Vered said...

Hehehe he's so funny.

Claremont First Ward said...

I cannot. stop. laughing. That IS good manners. :)

Kit Kat said...

You're right, those are some good manners. Love it!

caramama said...

That is hysterical! What a cutie!

for a different kind of girl said...

That is so hilariously awesome! If he says that in a very aristocratic tone, it would be even more so!

Kat said...

Hahaha!!!!! That is hilarious!

Michelle said...

LMAO!!!

Wendy said...

Hilarious! What a little nut!

Cheryl said...

That's HILARIOUS!!! Good on Graham. The way through his mothers heart is making sure his penis is behind the pee guard! ;)

Heather said...

Aw, what a thoughtful boy! ;)

Beth Cotell said...

Pee guard? What is this pee guard you speak of? It sounds like something my husband could benefit from.

mare ad mare said...

O man - sounds like fun. Never had to deal with a stubborn boy... although I'm sure my mom has stories!

Jaina said...

Lol. I can't stop giggling long enough to find any other words.