Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Enough

I apologize for the silence, but I don't know what to say other than thank you, thank you, thank you for all your heartfelt comments and e-mails expressing your concern for my family.

My father-in-law remains in hospital with a bleeding ulcer and perhaps more. He is undergoing a battery of tests and right now we have more questions than answers.

We did stay in Quebec for a few days and attempted to enjoy our time with Graham. Despite the fact that he decided he didn't like poutine (!) he had the time of his life.

And that?

That was enough. That is enough right now.

How could it not be?


Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

flutter said...

((you))

Mandy said...

Soooooo can't wait to see you next month!

Cheryl said...

Please let me know if there's anything I can do. I know we haven't met IRL, but, I'm hoping that you know I'm sincere. Lots of love. xoxo

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

He has some serious joie de vivre going on!

You know we're all thinking of you.

Beth Cotell said...

I'm still praying for you.

InTheFastLane said...

Hugs and Prayers.

Karen MEG said...

Thinking of you all, and look at Graham's legs... thank goodness you've got your sweet boy.

Happy Canada Day, sweetie...

xoxo

Tara R. said...

What an awesome smile!

Jaina said...

I'm glad Graham had a good time. Please keep us updated as you can. ::hugs::

Autumn said...

You and your family are in my thoughts Kelly. I'm glad that Graham had a good time.

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope Dad's okay.

Cute picture :)

I'm not a fan of poutine.

Chantal said...

Oh my, I have been away for a while and just read about you father-in-law now. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Take care.

Maureen said...

Not like poutine???? The horrors! Hope things are getting better for you and yours.