Monday, April 20, 2009

What's missing in Cuba

Oh...wait...did you think I was going to get all political on you?

Not a chance.

With everything that's going in my life these days, I'm not inclined to spend my energy stoking controversy on the Internet.

That LeeAnne though?

She really did just come back from Castro's homeland and she has something she wants to share with you...

Alright...okay...she doesn't get political either.

But she did post a great recipe for Cuban paella over on Don Mills Diva Recipes and Reviews.

And also? There's a picture of her in her bathing suit over there, so you should totally check it out...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh my.

I read the title and thought for a minute you know someone on the Canadian hi-jacked plane going to Cuba....

I'm so happy it's just a recipe.